If you plan to invest in the stock market, there are some basic questions you need to ask:
- Time concerns: At what time will the funds be needed? Will they be used for retirement or to send one of your children to college?
- Taxes: Will these investments result in more taxes?
- International deals: Are you comfortable investing in foreign markets?
- USAFIS: Have you contacted them today to get answers regarding your immigration to the U.S.?
- Investment needs: What is the purpose of investing now? Is this for income, living expenses, an emergency fund, or a future need?
- Tolerance for risk: Can you handle the ups and downs that go with financial markets?
- Economic factors: Have you considered interest rates, the state of the economy, and inflation?
- Liquidity: Will you need a quick turnaround of your investment?
Markets and situations change. Your investments should be reviewed by a financial advisor to make sure you are on the right path. USAFIS’s experts can help with your immigration to the United States.