Deportation and Military Records Requirements for the U.S. Consulate Interview

Those applying for a U.S. visa who have been deported or removed from the U.S. at the government expense are required to complete Form I-212, which is Permission to Reapply After Deportation. This form can be obtained from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or from a U.S. Consulate or Embassy, and the instructions are included on the form.

Required Military Records

Those applying for a U.S. visa who have served in the military of any country need an original copy of their military records to submit to the U.S. Consul at the interview. You can contact the experts at USAFIS for more information on military and deportation documents that are required.